RocketMan was a laugh-out-loud riot of a movie! Neither of us remembered how good it was and Dusty actually gave it an A+! What a grade! Harland Williams is in top from as Fred Randall, and his supporting cast does a great job allowing him free reign.
Lessons Learned from RocketMan
Sky: Don’t kick off your shoes in the house.
- You’re gonna break something, and potentially tick-off your wife something fierce.
Dusty: Being and acting weird makes others uncomfortable.
- Try to pay attention to social cues and know when they aren’t picking-up what you’re putting down.
Sky: If you’re running out of time, skip the sleep.
- If it’s important to get done, sleep can wait until you’re dead.
Dusty: Don’t judge a book by it’s cover.
- Just ’cause Fred’s a bit weird, doesn’t mean he’s an idiot. This guy’s the smartest in the room, but you’d never know it if you didn’t give him a chance.
Harland Williams – 2006 interview with Conan O’Brien
Sky: Learn your lesson the first time.
- Put the chimp to sleep first!
Dusty: Don’t assume you are the smartest person in the room.
- Yeah, go ahead and assume they’re smarter than you until they prove their idiocy.
Bonus Lesson from Dusty: Always blame Julie.
Let us know what you think of the movie or any lessons you learned that we missed by commenting below. Or, you can visit out Watch and Learn Facebook Page and comment there.
Learn more about this movie from IMDB.
What is wrong with these people?! Critics are way off the mark here with their unforgivable 21% Rotten Tomatoes score. The audience are closer to the mark with 72%.
Dusty has chosen So I Married an Axe Murderer as the next movie we’ll learn from.
If you missed it, last week we discussed Spaceballs.