Originally aired on 8.16.18 as our tenth episode.
Mission Impossible: Fallout was the perfect combination of good story, awesome action and great acting. This movie delivered on all it intended to. Ethan Hunt is back and just as exciting as ever, but maybe a bit more careful now in his later years.
Lessons Learned from Mission Impossible: Fallout
Never Trust CNN.
- Even Wolf Blitzer’s in on it!!!
Do your clandestine activities behind closed doors.
- They screwed up by opening those doors early and exposing Solomon Lane hooded and hand-cuffed.
If you are in a car being chased by a motorcycle, ram it.
- Don’t let Ilsa on the bike screw up your game plan. You’ve got a car, ram that tiny vehicle.
Learn to ride a motorcycle.
- That way you have another mode of transport open to you in case you’ve gotta make a quick getaway. Also, helicopter lessons aren’t a bad idea.
Travel the World. It is Beautiful.
- Yep, there’s more to the world than just your hometown, and seeing it through the movies doesn’t bring the majesty to life.
Accept the past, it’s what led you to where you are now. Unhappy? Make a change.
- Julia accepts her past with Ethan Hunt, and all the crap she went through before led her to this fulfilling work with a great doctor husband. If she wasn’t happy, then it’s time to make a change and pursue a life worth living.
Learn more about this movie from IMDB.
Wow, a 97% from critics on Rotten Tomatoes? Two things: 1) how’d that happen for a Tom Cruise action movie?! and 2) well deserved. The audience gave it an 88%
If you missed it, last week we discussed lessons learned from Captain Marvel.