Alita: Battle Angel was incredible! Best manga/movie adaptation ever. Perfect story, cool characters, amazing CG and action up the wazoo!
Lessons Learned from Alita: Battle Angel
Sky & Dusty: Don’t underestimate anyone
- She’s tiny and harmless, until she unleashes her “panzer kunst” fighting style.
Dusty: Don’t sit by in the presence of evil.
- If you allow evil to spread or go unchecked, you’re partly responsible for what happens.
You don’t want this fist coming at you
Sky: Never underestimate your opponent.
- This is when you let your guard down and they strike. Or, you send one guy to handle the problem when 10-12 would’ve been more realistic.
Dusty: Don’t do things that your girlfriend would disapprove of.
- Unless you want to give her an easy reason to dump you.
Sky: Don’t bite the hand that feeds you.
- All the hunter warriors knew this and as soon as Ido said, no more free repairs, they stopped.
Let us know what you think of the movie or any lessons you learned that we missed by commenting below. Or, you can visit out Watch and Learn Facebook Page and comment there.
Learn more about this movie from IMDB.
Those critics are up to no good again. 59% vs the audience’s 94% on Rotten Tomatoes? They are so out of touch.
Sky has chosen How to Train Your Dragon: The Hidden World as the next movie we’ll learn from.
If you missed it, last week we discussed The LEGO Movie 2: The Second Part.