Angel Has Fallen was a bummer of a movie! Too predictable and nowhere nearly as enjoyable as its predecessors. What a terrible way to conclude a franchise.
SPOILER ALERT! Watch the movie before proceeding.
Lessons Learned from Angel Has Fallen
- Grab your victim’s guns.
- Beware of your surroundings and always know the exits.
- Train as if it’s real so you won’t be dead when it is.
Sky: Simple plans are the most effective.
- Their plan was too fantastical. Kill the president, that’s it. Why set somebody up for the fall and kill every secret service agent?
Nick Nolte… Angel’s only saving grace
Dusty: Get a phone and start live streaming everything
- Use the technology of today to begin proving your innocence.
Sky: Don’t get plastic surgery.
- Now you look fake.
We’re not plastic surgery fans.
Dusty: Lions do what lions do
- When the crap hits the fan, you react naturally and show your true stripes.
Gerard Butler as Mike Banning.
Sky: It’s better to know when to quit than to stick around and hurt your loved ones.
- Maybe not a great lesson, but Dusty’s right. If you need to change, work to change for the betterment of yourself and your loved ones.
Let us know what you think of the movie or any lessons you learned that we missed by commenting below. Or, you can visit our Watch and Learn Facebook Page and comment there.
Learn more about this movie from IMDB.
Rotten Tomatoes score:
- The Audience: 94%
- The Critics: 39%
Sky has chosen Scott Pilgrim vs. the World as the next movie we’ll learn from.
If you missed it, last week we learned from Kung Pow: Enter the First.