Originally aired on 6.28.18 as our third episode.
Deadpool 2 was such a fun movie! We loved it as much as the first. The humor, the action, the superheroes and the villains… everything worked so well!
Lessons Learned from Deadpool 2:
Rules are made to be broken.
- We both prescribe to this life lesson. You just have to accept the consequences.
Never do the superhero landing.
- Deadpool does it and hurts his knee.
Family is not an F-word.
- Family gives you something to fight for (just ask Dominic Toretto).
Know how to defend your home.
- Deadpool, while a trained fighter, successfully defended his home (once he sharpened the cream cheese spreader and used better aim the second time).
Don’t follow Deadpool’s lead.
- He led all but Domino to death due to his poor planning.
Real friends are there when you need them.
- Colossus coming to Deadpool’s aid; Deadpool doing all he can for Firefist.
Learn more about this movie from IMDB.
83% on Rotten Tomatoes. We believe it should be 100%.
We have chosen Shazam! as the next movie we’ll learn from.
If you missed it, last week we re-aired our episode on Mission Impossible: Fallout.