Godzilla: King of the Monsters was such a boring and disappointing movie. We both felt the same, but the major takeaway was that Mothra made of Redbull. It gave Godzilla wings!
SPOILER ALERT! Watch the movie before proceeding.
Lessons Learned from Godzilla: King of the Monsters
Sky: It sucks to be expendable.
- Soldiers are always first to die, they’ll leave you behind if necessary. Do what you’ve got to do to be incredibly important to your group/workplace.
Dusty: You always have a choice.
- You may have to suffer the consequences or admit you were wrong, but you’ve always got a choice.
Stay miles away from this guy!
Sky: Don’t telegraph your punches.
- Godzilla’s spines light up when he’s about to shoot his electric snout burst.
Dusty: People are more important than anything.
- There are better options than “Thanos-ing” the earth with titans to save it.
Whoa, 3-headed aliens?! I’ll stay on Earth, thanks anyways, Elon.
Dusty: Never join the navy because they may make you be in a submarine.
- If you’re going into the armed services, choose the one that most suits your personality. Love being in close, sweaty quarters with tons of dudes? Navy’s the one for you.
Cool seeing prior civilizations that worshiped these titans
Let us know what you think of the movie or any lessons you learned that we missed by commenting below. Or, you can visit our Watch and Learn Facebook Page and comment there.
Learn more about this movie from IMDB.
It’s not often that we agree with Critics on Rotten Tomatoes, but this time, we sure did! Critics at 40% and Audience at 86%.
Sky has chosen Dark Phoenix as the next movie we’ll learn from. Here’s the CRAM IT! episode from Screen Junkies:
If you missed it, last week we learned from 1999’s The Matrix