Guardians of the Galaxy Volume 2 was a perfect follow-up! Just as good as the first with humor, action and beautiful space landscapes. Space opera indeed!
SPOILER ALERT! Watch the movie before proceeding.
Lessons Learned from Guardians of the Galaxy Volume 2
Dusty: Sometimes the thing you’ve been searching for your entire life has been there all along.
- Appreciate the things you have and the grass isn’t always greener. Quill never realized his daddy, Yondu, was with him all along.
Lovin’ the dancin’ Groot intro
Sky: Say the things you want to say to somebody before it’s too late.
- If Yondu would’ve told Quill how he felt about him sooner, then their lives could’ve been much different and potentially better.
We love the beautiful space landscapes
Dusty: Family does not leave.
- Family is always there for each other, regardless of arguments and little squabbles.
Sky: Don’t lock up your enemies together.
- You’re just giving them the chance to work together and defeat you. Yondu caged with Rocket?! Bad thinking, Ravagers.
Yondu’s arrow in action
Dusty: Always, always be extraordinarily humble.
- We love Drax!
Mantis, look out!
Sky: Keep your mouth shut when they’re on your side. The tide can always turn against you.
- It’s the downfall of too many people, their “ego” causes them to spout off and turn your friends against you.
Let us know what you think of the movie or any lessons you learned that we missed by commenting below. Or, you can visit our Watch and Learn Facebook Page and comment there.
Learn more about this movie from IMDB.
We think the Rotten Tomatoes score should be higher than these, but the critics at 84% and the audience at 87% is nothing to shake a stick at.
Dusty has chosen Toy Story 4 as the next movie we’ll learn from.
If you missed it, last week we learned from Dark Phoenix.