John Wick: Chapter 3 – Parabellum was an incredible display of action! Crazy visceral fight scenes, great stunts and a fun continuation of the Wick saga.
SPOILER ALERT! Watch the movie before proceeding.
Lessons Learned from John Wick: Chapter 3 – Parabellum
Dusty: Never bring a knife to a gun fight.
- You ain’t John Wick! He’s the only one who can win a gun fight with a knife.
Incredibly visceral knife battling scene
Sky: Go ahead and break the rules, just be ready to suffer the consequences.
- John Wick knew the consequences, but he pulled the trigger in Chapter Two any way. If you run a red light or eat cookies before dinner, be ready for trouble.
Dusty: If I am fighting for my life, I want the odds to be as unfair and stacked in my favor as possible. Lots of guns.
- My life is on the line? Yep, give me all the heavy hitting weapons, please.
Halle Berry killed it as Sofia with her incredible dogs
Sky: Dogs are better than cats.
- Not only more loving, but they’re better to have in a fight on your side.
Dusty: If you want peace, be ready for war.
- You’d rather have it and not need it (weapons) than need it and not have it.
Taking on two Indonesian martial arts masters
Sky: Always target the chinks in their armor.
- Look for their weaknesses and exploit them.
Let us know what you think of the movie or any lessons you learned that we missed by commenting below. Or, you can visit our Watch and Learn Facebook Page and comment there.
Learn more about this movie from IMDB.
What great Rotten Tomatoes scores from both camp… Audience at 92% and Critics at 89%. Let’s keep going… can’t wait for Chapter 4.
Sky has chosen The Matrix as the next movie we’ll learn from.
If you missed it, last week we learned from Guardians of the Galaxy (2014).