Kung Pow: Enter the Fist is one of the best spoofs of all time! We absolutely love it! The comedy is spot on and the premise of taking an old kung fu movie and creating something new from it is comedy genius!
SPOILER ALERT! Watch the movie before proceeding.
Lessons Learned from Kung Pow: Enter the Fist
Dusty: Never fight a baby.
- It is a lose-lose situation.
Lovin’ Steve Odekirk!
Sky: Ask and ye shall receive.
- Master Tang changed his mind at a second request from the Chosen One imploring him to help.
Master Tang… none more masterful
Dusty: Rodents are disposable.
- Yep, eating or self-defense, do what you want with dem pests.
Sky: Always pay attention to your surroundings.
- We love it when Betty and his henchmen are walking through town and some random stupid villages are still walking towards these degenerates that are beating other people. “Hey guys, what’s going on?”
We love Wimp Lo.
Dusty: Fighting to music is the only way to go.
- Betty and the Guardians of the Galaxy got this one right.
Those small nets gets us all the time, too!
Sky: Stay away from psycho hose beasts like Ling.
- A lesson we first leaned from Wayne’s World.
Let us know what you think of the movie or any lessons you learned that we missed by commenting below. Or, you can visit our Watch and Learn Facebook Page and comment there.
Learn more about this movie from IMDB.
Rotten Tomatoes score:
- The Audience: 69%
- The Critics: 13% (“That’s a lot of nuts!”)
Sky has chosen Angel Has Fallen as the next set of movies we’ll learn from.
If you missed it, last week we learned from the Pirates of the Caribbean Trilogy.