Rambo: Last Blood was a fitting send-off for our beloved Vietnam veteran. Revenge action and violence has never been more visceral nor satisfying.
SPOILER ALERT! Watch the movie before proceeding.
Lessons Learned from Rambo: Last Blood
Sky: Send your kids off to school with protection.
- That Damascus steel letter opener was pretty sweet and a great idea for dorm safety.
Dusty: Never go to Mexico.
- There are so many safer yet just as beautiful countries to visit. There’s Canada and we’ve still got Hawaii!
Dusty loves the level-action rifle
Sky: You’re never going to convince somebody to NOT do something if their mind and heart are set on it.
- We all saw it coming, Gabrielle was not got going to obey Uncle John nor Grandma.
Dusty: Over communicate.
- This is a lesson for just about every movie we watch. Communication can solve most problems. Let’s work together, people!
Sky’s favorite death!!!
Sky: Never ask a question you don’t want the answer to.
- There was nothing Gabrielle’s father could’ve said to make her happy. No matter the answer, after asking the question “Why did you leave?”, she’s going to feel worse than before. “Actions speak louder than words.”
Rambo watched Home Alone and took all the wrong, murderous lessons from it
Dusty: Get a backhoe and get to work on your doomsday bunker.
- What a great stash for your canned foods and for hunting bad guys.
Let us know what you think of the movie or any lessons you learned that we missed by commenting below. Or, you can visit our Watch and Learn Facebook Page and comment there.
Learn more about this movie from IMDB.
Rotten Tomatoes score:
- The Audience: 84%
- The Critics: 28%
Sky has chosen Zombieland as the next movie we’ll learn from.
If you missed it, last week we learned from Scott Pilgrim vs. the World.