So I Married an Axe Murderer was more enjoyable for Dusty than it was for Sky. Maybe because the nostalgia brought him back to his college days watching it with buddies. Yep, probably more enjoyable watching this one with friends.
Lessons Learned from So I Married an Axe Murderer
Sky: See the local sights as a tourist would.
- I bet only half of the residents of San Francisco and the Bay area have been to Alcatraz or even walked the Golden Gate Bridge. That’s a shame.
Dusty: All yellow lights turn to red.
- Pay attention to the warning signs.
Sky: Just share your concerns with the ones you love.
- Ask her if she is the person you think she could be. If you logically came to this decision, she should understand.
Dusty: Never do open mic at a poet lounge.
- Those places seem a bit pretentious, and neither of us would be comfortable there.
Sky: Google the person you’re dating or about to hire or get into business with.
- As long as they give you their real name, there’s no more guessing if they’re an axe murderer or not. And, because everyone looks at the socials nowadays, only put things there that you’re proud of.
Dusty: Never kiss your friend’s mom on the mouth.
- She consider you a “right sexy bastard” now.
Let us know what you think of the movie or any lessons you learned that we missed by commenting below. Or, you can visit out Watch and Learn Facebook Page and comment there.
Learn more about this movie from IMDB.
Critics weren’t fans of this one, but the audience wasn’t thrilled with it either: 54% for critics and 68% for the audience on Rotten Tomatoes.
Sky has chosen The LEGO Movie 2: The Second Part as the next movie we’ll learn from.
If you missed it, last week we discussed RocketMan (1997).