Thor: Ragnarok was a fantastic movie! We both loved the humor and the story, and Hela was a great baddie. Taika Waititi made a killer MCU debut.
SPOILER ALERT! Watch the movie before proceeding.
Lessons Learned from Thor: Ragnarok
Sky: Don’t pick a fight with an unknown.
- They didn’t know what Hela was capable of, starting a fight with her may not be the best idea. Learn what she’s capable of first, then beat the crap out of her.
Dusty: Tell your kids everything they need to now well before you die.
- Odin made a huge mistake by not telling Thor and Loki about Hela ahead of time. Communicate, people!
The whole team with Taika Waititi… exactly what Thor 3 needed!
Sky: Accept your circumstances and move forward.
- You can’t change what’s happened, just accept it and move on. Banner was having a hard time on Sakaar at first, but things would’ve gone a bit smoother had he just accepted his circumstances.
Dusty: Don’t fight with coworkers.
- Nope, not worth it at all. Keep things copacetic.
What a beautiful movie
Sky: Kill them with kindness.
- Thor constantly trusting Loki and being his brother eventually convinced Loki to be on the side of good.
Dusty: Life is about growth and change.
- Thor learns and grew through his interactions with Loki, and finally realized that Loki was just going to remain the God of Mischief.
Let us know what you think of the movie or any lessons you learned that we missed by commenting below. Or, you can visit out Watch and Learn Facebook Page and comment there.
Learn more about this movie from IMDB.
I guess some of the audience didn’t like this new comedic take on Thor? Rotten Tomatoes scores for the audience is at 87% while critics are at 93%.
Sky has chosen Guardians of the Galaxy (2014) as the next movie we’ll learn from.
If you missed it, last week we learned from Avengers: Endgame.